The Tax Collector’s office is closed until further notice. You may use the lock box outside the Tax Collector’s office to drop off payments or you may use the U.S. Mail. Thank you.
News and Alerts
The Township is now accepting yard sale and food truck food related permits applications. We are not accepting any other type of peddling/soliciting permits due to the COVID-19 situation at this time. Residents who witness peddling/soliciting and/or food trucks without permits in East Manchester Township should call 911 and the police will have them leave.
Yard Waste Collection is on May 13th and October 14th of 2020.
Yard Waste is material such as tree trimmings and shrubbery, grass clippings, fruits, and vegetables, tree stumps, dirt, and stones ARE NOT considered yard waste and WILL NOT BE picked up by Penn Waste.
Please follow the guidelines below on how to prepare yard waste:
- Place yard waste in biodegradable brown paper bags or bundle it with biodegradable twine in easy-to-handle bundles.
- Bundles may be no longer than four feet in length.
- Bundles may not weigh more than 30 pounds each.
- Branches may not exceed six inches in diameter.
- Once prepared, yard waste must be placed at the curb on the scheduled pick up day before 6:00 AM.
- If you need to exceed your bag limit you may purchase “tag a bags” or “pay per bag” at the East Manchester Township Office or Penn Waste for $4.50 a bag and $5.00 a bag beginning July 1, 2020.
Contact Penn Waste at 767-4456 or 866-575-8720, if you have questions about the yard waste collection guidelines.